So banned again...

In the spirit of discussing what shall now be discussed, discuss! Share your absurd, funny or even lauding stories about the PWE support/moderation, we're sure you have some! Direct quotes of messages are absolutely allowed.
Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Re: So banned again...

Post by Shadowblade » Wed Sep 02, 2015 13:37

But how can you do Leadership on so many characters? On two accounts?

I have 16, on one account, and it's enough of a pain doing:

the first invoke (15 minutes to next);
the second invoke, collecting completed Professions and refining collected AD (30 minutes to the next);
the 3rd Invoke and setting new Professions tasks (45 minutes to the next);
Gallop round the maps collecting quests, keys etc;
the 4th Invoke, 60 minutes to actually play;
the 5th Invoke, 90 minutes to actually play,

How can I be more efficient?

I have not pooled the AD on my Main for a few days, so he will jump by 3 to 4 million when I do that.
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll:

FRISH
Favorite Class: Control Wizard
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by FRISH » Wed Sep 02, 2015 14:26

Shadowblade wrote:But how can you do Leadership on so many characters? On two accounts?

I have 16, on one account, and it's enough of a pain doing:

the first invoke (15 minutes to next);
the second invoke, collecting completed Professions and refining collected AD (30 minutes to the next);
the 3rd Invoke and setting new Professions tasks (45 minutes to the next);
Gallop round the maps collecting quests, keys etc;
the 4th Invoke, 60 minutes to actually play;
the 5th Invoke, 90 minutes to actually play,

How can I be more efficient?

I have not pooled the AD on my Main for a few days, so he will jump by 3 to 4 million when I do that.
Gateway made it easier. Since there's no leadership gateway I do it once a day on my alt account of 20 characters. Also with the first invoke issue I at first stopped invoking altogether on that account, then moved back to invoking once per characters for convenience. My main account does manage to invoke all 6 times and craft twice daily though (apart from the 24h task). Having more free time helps. It has still been a bit of a pain, but it became a habit that I felt was necessary to get what I wanted from the game. Though I would have preferred farming it like I used to, but since they went down on that pretty hard I moved to the next best thing.

Also having 2 monitors helps a lot. Since playing another game, I actually fish on one game while crafting on Neverwinter. The good thing about my move to one a day crafting on my alt, is that I can be more lazy on when I actually do the tasks since I have adventurers and man-at-arms. Though it'd probably make a fair killing if I just sold them.

Czkawka
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Post by Czkawka » Thu Oct 31, 2019 13:10

I never get banned and I was using some scripts :D https://mmoauctions.com/elder-scrolls-online/accounts