Platform-Setting for Forum Users

Fire away with all your general site and brand related feedback!
STSchiff
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Platform-Setting for Forum Users

Post by STSchiff » Fri Jul 14, 2017 07:49

Hi,
as there were some misunderstandings with this in the past: It'd be great to be able to set up your platform in the settings so that below your image on the left of every post would be the symbol for your platform, like PC, XB or PS.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: Platform-Setting for Forum Users

Post by j0Shi » Fri Jul 14, 2017 09:28

Thanks, added to my to-do list.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:45

I finally was able to look into it. I think I found a solution, but the board has to be updated to its latest version first. If all goes well this will be included with the 12B update of the Toolbase.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:41

No longer too confident unfortunately. The next update of phpBB requires a complete overhaul of the forum styl which is a major pain. Moved it down a little on my to-do list...

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Thu Oct 26, 2017 00:32

This is now implemented for the "General Stuff" and "PWE/Cryptic Feedback" forums. When you open a new thread there's a "topic attribute" that let's you choose between PC, Xbox and PS4. The thread will be marked with a little icon hinting at the platform.