character simualtion problem

Fire away with all your general site and brand related feedback!
lollyx
Favorite Class: Control Wizard
Preferred Gametype: PVE

character simualtion problem

Post by lollyx » Fri Sep 28, 2018 16:58

hello, when i was running my gwf in character simulation i noticed that the baphomet's infernal talisman and the Demogorgon's Girdle of Might are, while well listed in the database, not avaible in the equip slot for neck and waist and therefore not listed as a set, is it intentional?

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: character simualtion problem

Post by j0Shi » Fri Sep 28, 2018 18:06

lollyx wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 16:58
hello, when i was running my gwf in character simulation i noticed that the baphomet's infernal talisman and the Demogorgon's Girdle of Might are, while well listed in the database, not avaible in the equip slot for neck and waist and therefore not listed as a set, is it intentional?
Check the "minimum mod" setting directly under the loadouts tab. Standard is Mod 10, which doesn't include the items.

Cheers!
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

lollyx
Favorite Class: Control Wizard
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by lollyx » Fri Sep 28, 2018 18:23

is setted on mod 12 and when i set the mod on 14 it removes the heels of fury and the stuff from chult, barovia and omu

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Sep 28, 2018 21:01

lollyx wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 18:23
is setted on mod 12 and when i set the mod on 14 it removes the heels of fury and the stuff from chult, barovia and omu
The setting sets the "minimum" mod the simulator fetches gear from. You're using it as if it was a "maximum" setting. Just set it to 1 and all gear will appear. Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers!
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr