Gateway Guild Roster

Fire away with all your general site and brand related feedback!
j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: Gateway Guild Roster

Post by j0Shi » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:20

Are donations accessible on the gateway?
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

beckylunatic
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by beckylunatic » Sun Apr 03, 2016 17:31

No. I've never seen any way this idea is feasible because the info isn't accessible unless you're in-game.
"no logs, only fix"

Daze
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Post by Daze » Sun Apr 03, 2016 17:52

And no possibility to extract periodically donations history when we are in game ? ( i mean, other than manually ? )

instynctive
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by instynctive » Wed Apr 06, 2016 16:30

As far as I can see, there isn't a direct link between the Gateway and the coffer donations.. god knows I would LOVE to have that feature. As it is, I'm keeping track manually, which is a pain in the ass, but it's also helping me help guildies help themselves (if they aren't doing SH NPC quests, then they're losing out on a ton of XP).

I had tracked down the method that @kvetchus uses (used?) with regards to pulling information from the JSON (although I forgot where I found it), and one of the things that was listed out in it was "Officer Comments", which I have used in my guild as a place to put the forum handle for my guild website. However, this information is coming down as blank, both in Kvetch's XML, as well as my CSV.

The code that I added to the original script that NWO posted is:

Code: Select all

csvContent += this.name+";"+this.publicaccountname+";"+this.officercomment+";"+this.rank+";"+this.classtype+";"+this.level+";"+joined+";"+logouttime+"\n";
Thoughts, opinions, helpful hints?

Thanks!