Lockbox of the Nine RNG Test and Review

Want to give Feedback on our blog-work or contribute yourself? Get started here!

Gemmed Exquisite
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Lockbox of the Nine RNG Test and Review

Post by Gemmed Exquisite » Thu Jun 08, 2017 23:37

The last lockboxes new drop-rates for epic/legendary rewards are very interesting.

I'm curious if there has been any new test on older/glorious lockboxes to see if they have changed the drop-rates on them as well?

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Jun 09, 2017 06:29

Gemmed Exquisite wrote:The last lockboxes new drop-rates for epic/legendary rewards are very interesting.

I'm curious if there has been any new test on older/glorious lockboxes to see if they have changed the drop-rates on them as well?
They did. I wasn't able to finish 20k Glorious this week, but I'm pretty confident the legendary choice pack in the current version of the lockbox has the same drop chance than the legendary Stag.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

Gemmed Exquisite
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger

Post by Gemmed Exquisite » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:26

Well that is a pleasant surprise, although I wouldn't be shocked if it's in preparation of a Mythic reward tier :D

beckylunatic
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric

Post by beckylunatic » Mon Jun 12, 2017 17:07

Not that I'm keeping any kind of decent records on this, but I pulled my second-ever Swift Golden Lion on the weekend ("it's 3am, using some keys sounds like an excellent plan") and informal mental tracking says that epic and legendary grand prize drops from the Lionsmane box might also be roughly even.
"no logs, only fix"