How To Contribute

Want to give Feedback on our blog-work or contribute yourself? Get started here!
j0Shi
Site Admin

How To Contribute

Post by j0Shi » Sun Sep 07, 2014 16:12

Currently, there is no fixed set of requirements to write stuff, but we do want to keep speculations within these realms. The blog is a place for factual reports and well-researched write-ups.

Feel free to contact us via the private messaging system with a short description of what you have to offer or would like to share. Anything related to the game is possible:
  • Reviews of content
  • Comments and/or evaluation of (aspects of) the gameplay
  • Extended gameplay media
  • All sorts of (video) diaries
  • Let's Plays
  • Columns
  • And what else you can think of...
Cheers!
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

Grimm
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: How To Contribute

Post by Grimm » Sun Jan 15, 2017 18:34

I would like to add my guild to the guild list but the "email us" link is not working when I click on it. Not sure what to do.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Sun Jan 15, 2017 23:41

Hey!

Thanks for the hint! I've added the contact email on the page and a form so you have alternates in case the link isn't working for you!

Cheer!
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

PutzBoy78
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by PutzBoy78 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 00:44

Grimm wrote:I would like to add my guild to the guild list but the "email us" link is not working when I click on it. Not sure what to do.
what's a guild list?

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Mon Jan 16, 2017 07:37

PutzBoy78 wrote:
Grimm wrote:I would like to add my guild to the guild list but the "email us" link is not working when I click on it. Not sure what to do.
what's a guild list?
https://blog.nwo-uncensored.com/guild-l ... unblogged/