Lockbox of the Lost RNG Test and Review

Want to give Feedback on our blog-work or contribute yourself? Get started here!
j0Shi
Site Admin

Lockbox of the Lost RNG Test and Review

Post by j0Shi » Wed Nov 08, 2017 19:16

"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

PutzBoy78
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Lockbox of the Lost RNG Test and Review

Post by PutzBoy78 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 21:09

the initial screw up with the epic carpet and their decision to let epic carpet people keep the legendary carpet skin/dual rider capability, probably did a lot of damage to the lockboxes initial value. Although I have enjoyed using this feature in a couple of scenarios. One of which was power lvling a guildie who had a slower mount and hadn't unlocked island 3 of spinward rise. I was able to dual rider him with my legendary speed/guild mount bonus through the first to islands to the third so we could farm those cloud giants. Otherwise i would have had to help fight everything on the way there as he got dismounted which would have been annoying

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: Lockbox of the Lost RNG Test and Review

Post by j0Shi » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:51

I personally don't see me going after mounts just for the passenger feature. It's cool and all, but I won't pay millions for it.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr