Neverwinter Ring Guide for Module 13

Want to give Feedback on our blog-work or contribute yourself? Get started here!

dupeks
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Re: Neverwinter Ring Guide for Module 13

Post by dupeks » Wed Mar 21, 2018 16:27

Another reason the UD rising rings aren't great is that their proc'd stats do not count as "base" power for the purposes of sharing and self/buffing effects. In contrast, primal and gravestalker procs do count as "base" power. This obviously matters for DC/OP power sharing builds, but also for stuff like Protector's Camaraderie for dps classes.

Also in https://blog.nwo-uncensored.com/neverwi ... de-mod-13/ companion gear guide, you mentioned that you'd cover companion rings in the ring guide. But the ring guide doesn't really touch on companion-only rings. I know that they don't really stack up against the new stuff and loyal gear is a fading memory, but it might be worth briefly mentioning in a section.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: Neverwinter Ring Guide for Module 13

Post by j0Shi » Wed Mar 21, 2018 17:36

Hey thanks for the input! I'm note sure base power really belongs in this "beginners" guide, much less since it's a class specific thing. This is really just a rough overview of the options without the entire context. But since power sharing is indeed important for the current state of the game, I might still add it.

I thought we had everything covered in the companion gear and ring guide by the way, but will double check :)
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr