Portobello's Campaign Event Review: Artificer's Workshop

Want to give Feedback on our blog-work or contribute yourself? Get started here!
j0Shi
Site Admin

Portobello's Campaign Event Review: Artificer's Workshop

Post by j0Shi » Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:37

"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

PutzBoy78
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Portobello's Campaign Event Review: Artificer's Workshop

Post by PutzBoy78 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:17

one note is that if you have lag those traps may not show up on first pass. So you can't move to quickly as you inspect hallways for traps. Also a little lag can make focusing on those moving svirfneblins a little challenging.

The bypassing opening the door was really convenient although i did have some teams that stood at the door even after flabbergast was activated. Myself and one or two others would kill all the svirfneblins and activate the beholder and the others were still standing at flabbergasts door. Even had one where they started to rage for us to come to the door :-)

Another good technique is grab a crystal before killing the boss. You will have it in your inventory for the next run which will help get things going faster.

two31
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by two31 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:30

I hate those stupid svirfneblins. They always run out of range when I'm trying to kick them.

JayAgeDee
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Post by JayAgeDee » Sat Apr 16, 2016 13:01

two31 wrote:I hate those stupid svirfneblins. They always run out of range when I'm trying to kick them.
You can move while channeling the "kick-down"
"Riders of Neverwinter! What news on Preview?"