Day Of The Dungeon Master Event Review

Want to give Feedback on our blog-work or contribute yourself? Get started here!
j0Shi
Site Admin

Day Of The Dungeon Master Event Review

Post by j0Shi » Fri Apr 29, 2016 17:18

"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

PutzBoy78
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Day Of The Dungeon Master Event Review

Post by PutzBoy78 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 03:18

I never spend time on the "chance of" drops. To me in a DnD world chances should be published but I've learned from neverwinter that "chance of" means don't count on. Try testing boons on preview that are "chance of". I can run a 9 hour simulation and get twice as many procs on one of them as another. It makes quantifying anything impossible and unreliable. That said maybe a good option would have been to have lesser beholders drop with more frequency or obtainable through the store.

Also I really appreciate their effort in making some new events (or revamping them) but they need to fix the AH. This weekly reset is wrecking the market and its been going on for weeks.

PutzBoy78
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Day Of The Dungeon Master Event Review

Post by PutzBoy78 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 03:36

Also I'm not sure why they don't start getting more creative with using mount skins as awards since they added the whole new mount mechanic. This seems like an easy option to create uncommon or rare skins for people to chase and it provides no insignia benefit or power creep. Why can't I have a green eye as a mount, etc :-)