NWO:UN Character Manager (Ratings Calculator)

Help improve our very own Neverwinter Online tools.
christian4230
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: NWO:UN Character Manager (Ratings Calculator)

Post by christian4230 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 16:03

j0Shi wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:17
christian4230 wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:02
Knowing the bonuses that are assigned to the gear, it would be great to see the various bonuses that will be applied to our toon based upon the gear that we have selected.
Not sure I understand what you're aiming for. Could you give me an example?

Cheers!
What I mean is .... I add the "Decaying Habit" to my character. This has an equip bonus of "For the first minute you are in combat, you will gain 175 Power every 5 seconds. If you stay in combat for longer than one minute, you will lose 250 Power every 5 seconds, to a total loss of 3000 Power."
I also add "Lararic's Hide Gloves" which has an equip bonus of "When your Stamina is over 75%, you take 3% less damage."

It would be great to see all the equip and set bonuses that would also be applied to my toon based upon the equipment that I decide to wear. I know that this will be a bit tricky to deal with given the weapon set bonus and the artifact set bonus and companion bonus but it will be really helpful for the user to see what various pieces of equipment will bring to their builds.

dairyZeus
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by dairyZeus » Tue Jul 31, 2018 14:37

For (at least most) of the items with unique equip bonuses that influence stats there a checkbox you can use to turn off/on, or number on the item that you can use to increase the stacks of the item.

You can see this on something like the rex corona, where you increasing the counter will increase your power at the top of the screen, allowing you to see how much power you'll have after certain amounts of time in combat.

In your specific example though the decaying habit doesn't have a counter even though it probably should. I'm guessing it was a bit trickier to code since the stacks flip what they do after a certain period of time.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Tue Jul 31, 2018 15:47

What dairyZeus said basically, although I simply forgot about the Decaying Habit. It's not as much of a problem and I'll add a function that handles the counter the next days. In terms of Lararic: We don't really have a statistic that tracks "taking less damage" in the tool. That's why that item's bonus isn't included.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

vargind
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter

Post by vargind » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:06

The waist and neck from the Orcus set is completely missing now. Disappeared from my character and is not even listed when I try to put it back on. It seems to only show stuff from mod 13/14.

Edit: oh, actually I had wrong setting in "minimum mod" field. Ignore me.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Mon Aug 06, 2018 20:56

vargind wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:06
The waist and neck from the Orcus set is completely missing now. Disappeared from my character and is not even listed when I try to put it back on. It seems to only show stuff from mod 13/14.

Edit: oh, actually I had wrong setting in "minimum mod" field. Ignore me.
No worries. It's a bit confusing because some gear that has always been there is now "missing" from existing loadouts :mrgreen:
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

aspih77
Favorite Class: Oathbound Paladin

Post by aspih77 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 09:09

j0Shi wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 02:23
The update to the Toolbase unfortunately does not mean that all M14 items are in the database yet. That's a separate step I'm still working on. Here's the current state:
  • Collection Items:
    • Guardian Fighter
    • Scourge Warlock
    • Trickster Rogue
    • Control Wizard
    • Hunter Ranger
    • Great Weapon Fighter
    • Oathbound Paladin
    • Devoted Cleric
  • Barovia Armor Sets:
    • Ghost
    • Artifact
    • Broken One
    • Tempter
    • Seer
    • Beast
    • Horseman
    • Darklord
    • Innocent
    • Marionette
    • Raven
    • Mists
Cheers!
Please, dont forget The Executioner's set. I need its Couters. :mrgreen:

Thank you for all your hard work here!!!

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:08

A little bit of an update as I know most of you are waiting on the M15 items. The patch is ready since this weekend, but I discovered a severe issue with automated board jobs that I have to fix before I can push M15 to live. I'm working daily to get down to the issue, but it will take a couple more days. Please also note that once I've updated the Toolbase to M15, not all items will appear. Parsing them is a separate step. But since I have included a lot of new helper tools for myself, it should be faster than in previous mods.

Cheers!

Tybee Ragnar
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock

Post by Tybee Ragnar » Tue Jun 11, 2019 15:55

I'm assuming this tool is no longer maintained/available since clicking any of the links to get to the character manager takes me to a page not available page. Bummer, I've been looking forward to using this tool.