NWO:UN Market Tools

Help improve our very own Neverwinter Online tools.
j0Shi
Site Admin

NWO:UN Market Tools

Post by j0Shi » Wed Aug 13, 2014 19:02

Check it out here: app.php/nwountools/markettools

Latest notes for registered users: app.php/nwountools/markettools/patchnotes
(all others can refer to the latest posts in this thread)
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

wwffidas

Re: NWO:UN ZEN Exchange Tracker

Post by wwffidas » Sat Sep 27, 2014 04:45

I wonder how long this graph is going to be basically a line at 500...

NoRules
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by NoRules » Fri Sep 11, 2015 15:54

You could put a 'mark' when the 'Astral Diamond Changes' post appear at the Official Forum...

It'll explain why all people began to sell zen so quickly. :idea:

FRISH
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by FRISH » Fri Sep 11, 2015 16:06

NoRules wrote:You could put a 'mark' when the 'Astral Diamond Changes' post appear at the Official Forum...

More to do with 2x RP tbh so far.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 16:12

NoRules wrote:You could put a 'mark' when the 'Astral Diamond Changes' post appear at the Official Forum...

Even if unrelated this is indeed a good idea. I'll add them tonight.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

PutzBoy78
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric

Post by PutzBoy78 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 20:29

FRISH wrote:

Everyone I know has been pulling their zen from the ZAX and canceling orders. Since there is a 2xRP weekend in a 1.5 months I think the smart players aren't buying RP, they will wait until the next round.

FRISH
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by FRISH » Fri Sep 11, 2015 21:02

PutzBoy78 wrote:
FRISH wrote:

Everyone I know has been pulling their zen from the ZAX and canceling orders. Since there is a 2xRP weekend in a 1.5 months I think the smart players aren't buying RP, they will wait until the next round.
Not sure about that. Personally I've got myself like 150 gmop to upgrade stuff and refine artifacts on my gwf. Also been hearing of guildies refining stuff. Not sure I want to invest in artifact equipment however. A little gutted that I forgot to try and bulk sell pres wards overnight though before the price crashed, but maybe I wouldn't have been lucky anyway.

PutzBoy78

Post by PutzBoy78 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 19:28

Well the prices on RP is the lowest its ever been for a 2xRP weekend and no one is buying and everyone is undercutting. That's coming from someone who is selling (or trying to). ALso let's keep in mind we are only on Saturday afternoon of the event, the market crashed on RP before the american weekenders even got online.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:37

We did a structural database change today, so please report back any issues you may find.

cybergroove

Post by cybergroove » Mon Oct 12, 2015 15:52

I suppose there is no way that we can get access to the raw data, right? :(

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Mon Oct 12, 2015 17:18

cybergroove wrote:I suppose there is no way that we can get access to the raw data, right? :(
I generally think this would be possible.

Assuming you would do your own calculations with it, what's your particular point of interest and how would you like the data to be delivered?

cybergroove

Post by cybergroove » Wed Oct 14, 2015 13:32

I won't hide it, I want to test some algorithms and try to do some price forecasting.

I believe that an xml page or a json provider could be re-used even for the graph in the first post.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Wed Oct 14, 2015 15:45

cybergroove wrote:I won't hide it, I want to test some algorithms and try to do some price forecasting.

I believe that an xml page or a json provider could be re-used even for the graph in the first post.
I'm gonna admit that I have no clue what requirements a solid API has to match, but a page delivering the entries in a JSON format should be easy. I'll be looking into it over the weekend.

A random note: The next version of the toolbase will come with basic calculations of price development. Here's a screenshot. Not sure this is what you're looking for, but it could save you some time just in case.

dreadvenomous
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger

Post by dreadvenomous » Thu Nov 05, 2015 14:36

Is there any way to get this data for Xbox (other than throwing up a data entry page and letting players enter manually)?

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:02

dreadvenomous wrote:Is there any way to get this data for Xbox (other than throwing up a data entry page and letting players enter manually)?
No. We're pulling the data out of the Gateway and the Xbox has none.

dreadvenomous
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger

Post by dreadvenomous » Mon Nov 16, 2015 17:23

It was worth asking :)

Thank you for the follow up!

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: NWO:UN Market Tools

Post by j0Shi » Thu Nov 19, 2015 19:30

Features:
  • The Market Tools will be our new compilation of everything economy related.
  • Then ZEN Tracker has been moved into this section and includes the Russian Drider server now as well.
Known Issues:
  • The tool collection will be built up again as soon as we are sure the core function are correctly working.

braceguilder
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue

Post by braceguilder » Sat Dec 05, 2015 09:27

sorry, I didn't know where to ask, so I guessed market would be the best category in this case...

do you know if the enchantment tool (but vs make) will be returning?
it was a really helpful feature

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:27

braceguilder wrote:sorry, I didn't know where to ask, so I guessed market would be the best category in this case...

do you know if the enchantment tool (but vs make) will be returning?
it was a really helpful feature
This is actually the right place as the enchantment tool will appear under this category. It will be included in the next update, which we hope to get out within the next two weeks.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Dec 11, 2015 01:40

Changes v1.0.1:
  • The Enchantments Buy vs. Make is available again and has few more options as well. We are going to preview this new feature on the blog during the next days. Have fun with it!