Warframe

OT discussions about games other than Neverwinter.
User avatar
MinMax Fortytwo
Posts: 1033
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 23:35
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Warframe

Post by MinMax Fortytwo » Mon Feb 08, 2016 17:23

Warframe is a Sci-Fi Online-Shooter-RPG-Mix.
You play a Tenno, a race of ancient sci-fi super warrior/ninjas that got rudly woken up by the Grineer, cloned soldiers of an suppressive dictatorship, that want your DNA for their reproductive purpose. But you have the agent of Lotus that helps you out of this mess and after you slaughter some of the Grineer you find yourself on your own ship.

The combat feels really dynamic. You never lock on a target you simply have your crosshair and shoot people (in the face because you deal more damage). You have a primary weapon which can be a Bow, Shotgun, Rifle, etc and a secondary weapon can be throwing weapons (Kunai), a pistol, dual pistols, a small crossbow, etc.
You also carry a melee weapon like a sword (but stuff like a shield+sword, sword+sword, two handed sword, giants plasma axes are also a possibility). And the melee combat feels really satisfying because you have in combination with the movement system of warframe some pretty cool animated combos you can execute on your enemies.

For example you have a double jump, if you gain a certain high because of that you can propel through the air like a bullet and if you land slide downwards to the ground and hit an enemy to the heat you kick him to the ground while you still have the option to use your melee attacks to hurt the enemy pretty badly. Other stuff like wall running is also possible. Nothing use up stamina, it only takes a bit of time to get used to the system but after a few hours of gameplay you will find yourself like "What the hell did i do that?!"

The main game loop is to go on missions, gather loot, equipe loot, get more powerfull, do more difficult missions, get better loot and different loot. And because of the combat system it is hell of a fun.

It also helps the game that it looks damn pretty and runs very well. It has some bugs i encountered but nothing gamebreaking within 56 hours i encountered only one bug that get my progress on a mission to stop because an enemy NPC clipped through a wall and blocked an elevator by doing this. Clipping enemies occure more often but are 90% of the time no problem because you can still kill them to progress and it is not like it happens all the time, more likely is that every 5-10 hours it happens once or twice because some of the abilities can shoot enemies around like crazy and he must really land unlucky to get stuck. Strangely that never happens to my ingame avatar.

The game is heavily instanced, but in my opinion the good one. You start your everyday life from your very own ship. Parts of your ship are also a part of the menu like the smithing station and your arsenal where you can customize your build but everything is within a short range so you never have the feeling that it is annyoing to walk to a station.
From your ship you start a mission that can take place in the entire solar system. The ship flies you to the mission and within a loading screen (while you can fly your ship in the loading screen) drops you to the mission and at the end of the mission your ship takes you home. The ship itself is also customizeable.

BUT! But it has one big flaw. The game explains itself incredible poorly. While it explains to you the movement and combat system in the tutorial, it doesn't explain the biggest thing: Progress.
Progress in Warframe comes in different ways. You have your Warframe which is kind of your class (basically it is more like a suit for your character that grants you 4 different active abilities and also set your health and shield energy) you can level your warframe to max level 30. The Warframe gains more points for modification and also more energy for shields, health and ability. Weapons level also to max level 30 but only gain additional modification points.
Modifications (short: mods) are the key to make your build more powerfull because you cannot only slot mods for a plain +40% more health but also upgrade the mods itself. If we take the health mod as example at rank 0 he grants you +40% health, at rank 1 +80%, rank 2 +120%, rank 3 +160%, etc... An upgraded Mod uses up more points in your warframe and weapon (also to note you have only 8 to 10 mod slots at total for a weapon or warframe, so also the space is limited)

To progress through different areas on the "map" you must unlock planets/moons. To do this you do missions until you unlock a mission with a special icon on it that also say: Assassination. It is kind of a Boss fight but rarely with mechanics like in Neverwinter, it is more like a random boss encounter in diablo 3. After you assassinat your target the next Planet is unlocked and you go around, do some of the missions till you unlock the assassination mission which unlocks the next planet.
Another progress the game never mention is crafting. Crafting is basically the key to get new warframes and new weapons because you can use your earned ingame credits to buy blueprints which needs certain ressources to craft them. BUT the ressources are scattered around the solar system which means you must unlock the planets first, farm a bit for ressources and then you can craft the item. So the game never explains to you, you need ressource X that you find on planet Y, it only tells you that you need ressource X, but luckily there is a good and well made wiki of the game on the net.

But you can also go the shortcut, spend money get Platinum (real money currency, the game is free2play) and buy the weapon directly instead of the blueprint. The only way for Platinum to go in the system is by spending money. Freeplayer can also acquire Platinum for free by trading goods like rare mods or prime parts.
Prime parts are used to craft better versions of Warframes and Weapons. They only drop on high tier difficulty and are sometimes very hard to acquire. It seems also that the game likes to "hide" content. For example you can get in the current game from like 26 warframes three prime versions. After a certain amount of time (weeks/month?) the prime warframes are locked back in the Prime Vault. That basically means they disappear from any loot table in the game and can only be bought by players that own them but at the same time there are three new prime warframes in the loot table.
That is basically a good opportunity to farm prime parts, store them up and sell them if they are high in value. Some prime warframes can cost between 170-250 Platinum which are between 10-15 Dollar.
The ingame shops seems pretty fair because you can for the most stuff simply by a blueprint and craft the item you want which keep you going to farm stuff in a cool and fun combat system. The only thing you must spend Platinum on it is cosmetics like colors and some props for your ship.

What is the conclusion?
A good and fun game that explains itself very poorly. But if you are a fan of wiki games and games that like to keep itself mysteriouse (like Darksouls) then this game is your cup of tea (especially if you like over the top action combat). It is also mentionend that the game is very successfull on steam (like everytime under the top 20 most played games, like 30-40K players online at the same time).
Last edited by MinMax Fortytwo on Wed Feb 10, 2016 17:08, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
j0Shi
Site Admin
Posts: 2151
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 16:25
Gender: male

Re: Warframe

Post by j0Shi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 23:30

Thanks for the in-depth previews guys, much appreciated!
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

User avatar
MinMax Fortytwo
Posts: 1033
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 23:35
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by MinMax Fortytwo » Wed Feb 10, 2016 18:41

I totally forgot something incredible important!

My refreeral link, if you wanna sign up for warframe please use this one: https://warframe.com/signup?referrerId= ... 4f72000000
You get also a 7 day xp booster if you register with my key.

Silverkelt
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 16:04
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by Silverkelt » Tue Nov 22, 2016 13:13

I just downloaded this a couple of days ago, its fun, but more mindless fun. Run around destroy enemies in a old duke nukem kind of way.. but of course with updated graphics and such.

I find it a good distraction I guess and movement and combat are really neat, maybe in the later content it gets more difficult, early stages, not even sure you can die.. I got to like the 6th mission or something and it all felt the same level of difficult.

Progression actually seems a little slow to tell you the truth.

I will continue to play it for a bit, just as a difference from a mmo.

It is that though, not really engaging enough to me anyways to spend too much time there.

User avatar
Bert
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 03:01
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Re: Warframe

Post by Bert » Tue Nov 22, 2016 18:27

I've heard great things about Warframe, its community and developers. Devs actually care about their game and are very attentive to what community says and most players are friendly/helpful to each other is what I heard. I tried for a bit, the game didn't hook me up but I found it fun and a bit laggy for my crap computer (i3 with GT740). If only I could play full res without any lags or fps drops without having to buy a new computer I would dig further playing the game for sure.

LancerOPM
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 15:07
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Re: Warframe

Post by LancerOPM » Tue Jun 06, 2017 02:06

I started to play Warframe, and what can i say... i have to finish all of those quests and level up weapons and warframes so that i can finally enjoy pvp .... sigh.. but its a really addictive game that requires some skill, perhaps not pve, but pvp movement and aiming does require skill.

User avatar
MinMax Fortytwo
Posts: 1033
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 23:35
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by MinMax Fortytwo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 05:04

Warframe will get an open world.

Teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww_pkMI9UvI


Gameplay Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuKYFVoK73A

User avatar
Bert
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 03:01
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Re: Warframe

Post by Bert » Wed Aug 16, 2017 08:49

Looks like open-world is a trend to stay. :) the game looks pretty badass for a free-to-play.

User avatar
MinMax Fortytwo
Posts: 1033
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 23:35
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by MinMax Fortytwo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 08:45


BHunter
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 04:35
Favorite Class: Guardian Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by BHunter » Wed Sep 13, 2017 05:33

MinMax Fortytwo wrote:Warframe is a Sci-Fi Online-Shooter-RPG-Mix.

...

The ingame shops seems pretty fair because you can for the most stuff simply by a blueprint and craft the item you want which keep you going to farm stuff in a cool and fun combat system. The only thing you must spend Platinum on it is cosmetics like colors and some props for your ship.

What is the conclusion?
A good and fun game that explains itself very poorly. But if you are a fan of wiki games and games that like to keep itself mysteriouse (like Darksouls) then this game is your cup of tea (especially if you like over the top action combat). It is also mentionend that the game is very successfull on steam (like everytime under the top 20 most played games, like 30-40K players online at the same time).
Bro, Perfect World already bought out control of this game... God, I wish I knew this sooner. The game is so damn good so far.

Link: https://venturebeat.com/2017/09/02/game ... /view-all/
We found Digital Extremes, which was doing a free-to-play game that had just launched on Steam, Warframe. Warframe had a lot of potential, so we talked to them about doing something together. We thought we could link up Chinese experience in developing and operating online multiplayer games, especially free-to-play games. We had that experience from working with Cryptic, how to make a free-to-play game run in the right way in the Western world. We had a lot of synergy there.

...

Last year, when Perfect World was trying to acquire the whole listed company back, there were some difficulties. It didn’t happen. Now, there’s a new owner of the Leyou group. They did a general offer to take over the whole shell company from the previous shell owner. It’s now owned as an independent company, and they hired me as a CEO because I’m the guy who made the deals happen. I’d already left Perfect World to work for Qihoo 360. They hired me away from Qihoo 360 to join Leyou as CEO.



MinMax Fortytwo wrote:I totally forgot something incredible important!

My refreeral link, if you wanna sign up for warframe please use this one: https://warframe.com/signup?referrerId= ... 4f72000000
You get also a 7 day xp booster if you register with my key.
Is it too late for this if I already made an account? Does the game also award Premiums from doing referral also?

User avatar
MinMax Fortytwo
Posts: 1033
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 23:35
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by MinMax Fortytwo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 08:32

BHunter wrote:Is it too late for this if I already made an account? Does the game also award Premiums from doing referral also?
Sorry that it took so long to answer, because I left Neverwinter quite a while ago I also rarely visit NW:U.

I think it is too late if you have an account but the daily rewards can grant you an 3 hour xp or ressource booster. The nice thing is that the daily login reward can also grant you Platinum Offers (the premium currency). The highest is -75% which mean instead of paying like 45 Dollar for the 1.100 Platinum Pack you only pay around 11 Dollar for it (in my total playtime I got like 4 of these which was around 101 logins). It also has special login rewards.

I recently got for my 100th Login a special gun that is quite decent and has the cool effect that the secondary fire ejects the ammunition clip which fires all shots for themself.

To get Platinum free is quite easy. Warframe has no auctionhouse but allows players to trade mods and prime parts and blueprints (prime weapons and warframes are slightly better but not necessary to participate in high end content, more like shinys). You can sell them for Platinum from other players. There is also Prime Garbage (prime parts no one wants) which can be recycled to ducats which are used at an special Trader Baroki'teer who sells rare mods and weapons every 2 weeks or so.

So basically everything has a base value. Also beginners can get very easy on prime parts.


The reason I am back for today is show a bit more of the next expansion: Plains Of Eidolon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHaOYUiEEO0

TL;DR
Open World - up to 50 players can fit in it
-Has different factions
-Faction based quests
-You can use your Archwing in the open world (archwing are normally used in space missions)
-Dynamic Night/Day Cycle
-Dungeons and Caves to explore
Create your own weapons and name them
Mining
Spear Fishing
Arcanum System got reworked (some kind of enchantment system)
Focus Rework (some kind of skilltree)
New Warframe - Glas Samurai
Combat Operator (rework of the current operator system, will not tell too much of it because it is story related)
Giant Ass Monster Combat in the night for experienced players


You can enter Plains Of Eidolon if you did the "War Within Quest".

Edit: Totally forgot. The developer Digital Extreme made a deal with Twitch:

Image

BHunter
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 04:35
Favorite Class: Guardian Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by BHunter » Tue Sep 26, 2017 05:10

MinMax Fortytwo wrote:
BHunter wrote:Is it too late for this if I already made an account? Does the game also award Premiums from doing referral also?
Sorry that it took so long to answer, because I left Neverwinter quite a while ago I also rarely visit NW:U.
That's alright. Thanks for bringing up this great game here. It's been a wonderful experience for me so far.
I really hope the direction of this game doesn't take a turn for the worse as Neverwinter did after PWE acquisition.


My Warframe Experience:
After a few weeks of playing, I'm very impressed with this game. It's a "true free2play" game in a sense that it does not take advantage of any player: paid or nonpaid. When you picked up a free2play game & after a few weeks still wondering how developers make any money, that’s a “true free2play” game. There's no apparent Paywall; everyone has equal access to all functions & items. I still have not seen any devious gimmick to cave in players for money (like in Path of Exile where free2play players are literally prevented from listing items on official Trade API (Auction House)). The graphic is unbelievably great. It's been a while since I played Neverwinter, but I think the quality of the graphic is a lot better here; there’s no stutters, no delays - just terrific coding. So far I've only encountered 1 bug/miscalculation regarding Player Overall Accuracy Statistics, but that's quite minor. This game is definitely not bug riddled like Neverwinter (which was the main factor for my departure). The game settings, based exactly on our solar system, is also very in trend right now with space exploration awareness (https://youtu.be/7SECSxUbXTA?t=11s). Taking Missions in each of the Planets is very intriguing as the environment on each of them is unique according to what scientists have found. Controls are very responsive matching what you'd expect from Triple A FPS games. It just makes you feel like you are controlling an Avatar from Avatar Movie - you get this really "alive feeling” when playing this game controlling this thing; running, jumping, sliding all feel very smooth & realistic. I think this is the game of the future.

It's possible that I saw this game years ago & never tried it out because I thought it was unrealistically fast paced, but after taking only a few minutes to learn all the moves & after a few hours ingame it really isn't too fast paced at all. You are not that much at a disadvantage if you decide to go slow because it is a PvE game. You could PvP, but you are never forced to (just like Neverwinter). The game was actually designed to be PvE & have players cooperate with each other to complete specific Mission Objectives; ranging from Exterminate, Search & Destroy, Hijack Vehicles, Spy Mission to steal data, Flag/Node Capture, Defense, Survival, & many more. There are so many options available to player to choose how they'd like to spend their time levelling & grinding for Items.

The 1 thing that is missing is an Auction House. So trading needs to be done via:
(1)Market Place - just standing there idling while people browse your wares
(2)Trade Chat - it's amazing how such a large number of people actually use this
(3)Unofficial Warframe Market Website - also amazing how so few people use it
Being new, I have not really done much trades yet so I cannot comment further on this. It is definitely lacking compared to Neverwinter's fully functioning Auction House. I'd argue that's one of the best aspect of Neverwinter as a game. But at least trading is fair as both paid & unpaid players have equal access to these 3 options to trade (unlike Path of Exile).

Sharpedge
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 19:06
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Control Wizard
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by Sharpedge » Tue Sep 26, 2017 07:22

BHunter wrote:
MinMax Fortytwo wrote:
BHunter wrote:Is it too late for this if I already made an account? Does the game also award Premiums from doing referral also?
Sorry that it took so long to answer, because I left Neverwinter quite a while ago I also rarely visit NW:U.
That's alright. Thanks for bringing up this great game here. It's been a wonderful experience for me so far.
I really hope the direction of this game doesn't take a turn for the worse as Neverwinter did after PWE acquisition.


My Warframe Experience:
After a few weeks of playing, I'm very impressed with this game. It's a "true free2play" game in a sense that it does not take advantage of any player: paid or nonpaid. When you picked up a free2play game & after a few weeks still wondering how developers make any money, that’s a “true free2play” game. There's no apparent Paywall; everyone has equal access to all functions & items. I still have not seen any devious gimmick to cave in players for money (like in Path of Exile where free2play players are literally prevented from listing items on official Trade API (Auction House)). The graphic is unbelievably great. It's been a while since I played Neverwinter, but I think the quality of the graphic is a lot better here; there’s no stutters, no delays - just terrific coding. So far I've only encountered 1 bug/miscalculation regarding Player Overall Accuracy Statistics, but that's quite minor. This game is definitely not bug riddled like Neverwinter (which was the main factor for my departure). The game settings, based exactly on our solar system, is also very in trend right now with space exploration awareness (https://youtu.be/7SECSxUbXTA?t=11s). Taking Missions in each of the Planets is very intriguing as the environment on each of them is unique according to what scientists have found. Controls are very responsive matching what you'd expect from Triple A FPS games. It just makes you feel like you are controlling an Avatar from Avatar Movie - you get this really "alive feeling” when playing this game controlling this thing; running, jumping, sliding all feel very smooth & realistic. I think this is the game of the future.

It's possible that I saw this game years ago & never tried it out because I thought it was unrealistically fast paced, but after taking only a few minutes to learn all the moves & after a few hours ingame it really isn't too fast paced at all. You are not that much at a disadvantage if you decide to go slow because it is a PvE game. You could PvP, but you are never forced to (just like Neverwinter). The game was actually designed to be PvE & have players cooperate with each other to complete specific Mission Objectives; ranging from Exterminate, Search & Destroy, Hijack Vehicles, Spy Mission to steal data, Flag/Node Capture, Defense, Survival, & many more. There are so many options available to player to choose how they'd like to spend their time levelling & grinding for Items.

The 1 thing that is missing is an Auction House. So trading needs to be done via:
(1)Market Place - just standing there idling while people browse your wares
(2)Trade Chat - it's amazing how such a large number of people actually use this
(3)Unofficial Warframe Market Website - also amazing how so few people use it
Being new, I have not really done much trades yet so I cannot comment further on this. It is definitely lacking compared to Neverwinter's fully functioning Auction House. I'd argue that's one of the best aspect of Neverwinter as a game. But at least trading is fair as both paid & unpaid players have equal access to these 3 options to trade (unlike Path of Exile).
Players are not prevented from trading in PoE. True, it does make it a lot easier to trade if you purchase premium stash tabs, but I played that game without them long before there was trade integration with premium stash tabs using tools like Acquisition. It is a lot easier to trade with them, but don't say they are 100% necessary, since they are not.

I also know quite a few players who do play PoE without spending anything and who do still use tools like that. Trading with premium stash tabs is 1 of the more recent features in the game, it didn't exist for quite a long time. The only advantage besides convenience premium stash tabs give you in PoE is the luxury of more storage. Whether or not you want to argue that is P2W is up to you. Sure, I like to hoard a hell of a lot more stuff than you can store in the 4 basic stash tabs and yeah, for the purposes of trading you could argue having more stash tabs gives you an advantage since you can hoard more stuff. But that is where it ends. The advantage is basically just quantity of stuff you can store and the convenience of not having to use 3rd party tools which existed long before premium stash tabs were given the same functionality.

User avatar
Bert
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 03:01
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Re: Warframe

Post by Bert » Tue Sep 26, 2017 09:45

What didn't appeal to me was the endless grind. You do missions to find materials to craft stuff and improve your weapons. That's all I could find as an objective to WarFrame. Sure, NW is similar but there is the social aspect Warframe doesn't seem to have.

I have not played much warframe, I guess I can still be considered a noob given how vast the quests and game modes are, and the modifications too but that was my impression.

User avatar
MinMax Fortytwo
Posts: 1033
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 23:35
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by MinMax Fortytwo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 18:58

Bert wrote:What didn't appeal to me was the endless grind. You do missions to find materials to craft stuff and improve your weapons. That's all I could find as an objective to WarFrame. Sure, NW is similar but there is the social aspect Warframe doesn't seem to have.
Depends what you are looking for.

Warframe is basically a looter with a lot of items. So if you don't like the combat system with its option then this game is not for you because the game is essentially "The Grind". But a very pleasant one compared to Neverwinter.

I think it is over 100 different weapons you can use. And I am not talking about different looking skins. Some nailgun enemies on the wall. Some create a vortex to pull them into a black hole. And many more stuff.

Some other looking for story. True, Warframe has not much, but as soon as you come to the "Second Dream Quest" find the hidden transmissions and all the other stuff basically lying around in plain sight but still kinda hidden, you know there is a lot of story to discover.

Also Warframe has a Clansystem that allows you to build a Dojo from scratch (a spacestation) with special research facilities to get your hands on some cool items (and also decorate the shit out of it). And yes you can be part of an alliance and do raids together (currently 8 people max with 2 different raids and one raid in nightmare mission).

To the question how this game earns money. To get all the weapons and warframes you need slots. Slot cost Platinum (Premium Currency) there is virtually no other way to get them. But they are dirt cheap and you can get Platinum pretty easy if you sell stuff to other players. And of course: FASHION.

Endgameplayers call this game also Fashion Frame.

User avatar
MinMax Fortytwo
Posts: 1033
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 23:35
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by MinMax Fortytwo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:58


User avatar
MinMax Fortytwo
Posts: 1033
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 23:35
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by MinMax Fortytwo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 19:56

You guys missing something

User avatar
j0Shi
Site Admin
Posts: 2151
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 16:25
Gender: male

Re: Warframe

Post by j0Shi » Sat Oct 14, 2017 23:45

Yeah we miss MinMax in NW :D
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

User avatar
MinMax Fortytwo
Posts: 1033
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 23:35
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by MinMax Fortytwo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:09

Aaaaaw thanks :)

But Warframe is sooo good and so inexpensive.

Also you can see via steam chart that with only this update the average playernumbers almost trippled.

User avatar
MinMax Fortytwo
Posts: 1033
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 23:35
Gender: male
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Warframe

Post by MinMax Fortytwo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 05:40


Post Reply