[Exploit] Restore Any items with only 1 of each required Material[Tested on Xbox/PS4]

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
RyzenAD
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

[Exploit] Restore Any items with only 1 of each required Material[Tested on Xbox/PS4]

Post by RyzenAD » Mon Apr 24, 2017 20:33

I am selling a newly Found exploit to restore any items that require voninblood (relic weapons and armour). it's extremely easy to do takes seconds, don't waste your time spending 20 days to get your relic weapons when all you need is 1 reclaimed rune. I am willing to get this exploit confirmed by a mod/someone highly trusted. if your interested add my skype.

IF THIS IS NOT ALOUD PLEASE DELETE MY THREAD.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: [Exploit] Restore Any items with only 1 of each required Material[Tested on Xbox/PS4]

Post by j0Shi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 21:33

Hey mate. Please take such transactions to EpicNPC and comparable sites. We're not set up to deal with trading and give buyers and sellers the necessary security. More importantly selling exploits behind closed doors does not really fit our "uncensored" theme.

I'm letting this thread stand though to allow discussion of the alleged exploit.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

Bert
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Re: [Exploit] Restore Any items with only 1 of each required Material[Tested on Xbox/PS4]

Post by Bert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 21:43

Bugs..... bugs and glitches everywhere ......

Bert

Post by Bert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 22:29

One thing that keeps to amaze me is that most players don't care about RMT and gold sellers and botting but yet, fail to see the obvious and call shit like this bugs and glitches and quickly put the blame on devs incompetence. It's the world upside down.

LancerOPM
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Post by LancerOPM » Mon Apr 24, 2017 22:42

Bert wrote:One thing that keeps to amaze me is that most players don't care about RMT and gold sellers and botting but yet, fail to see the obvious and call shit like this bugs and glitches and quickly put the blame on devs incompetence. It's the world upside down.
just because you call it an exploit or a bug , you have to get the developer confirmation FIRST !

so until a developer mention whatev this guy is even tryin to say to be an exploit, that would be the moment you can call it an exploit .

beckylunatic
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric

Post by beckylunatic » Mon Apr 24, 2017 22:53

So... unless a dev actually goes on the record saying it's an exploit, being able to restore an item using 1 lanolin instead of 50 would be... an easter egg?

I think if the seller wishes to call it an exploit, they are entirely correct in saying so.

Or is the case you're trying to make that it's not an exploit unless there's proof it works and the seller isn't just making shit up?
"no logs, only fix"

LancerOPM

Post by LancerOPM » Mon Apr 24, 2017 22:57

with developers isnt a matter of perspective, you have to wait their WORD for that, until then you cannot decide what its an exploit or not. SHEESH

beckylunatic

Post by beckylunatic » Mon Apr 24, 2017 23:17

Instead of acting like this is obvious and I am just dense, what would you call it when there is a way to do a thing that is not how the game UI indicates it should be done? Particularly one that gives a distinct advantage to a player who knows how to do the thing vs. one who does not (or won't do it for ethical reasons).

I mean, the entire series of Exploit History blogs on this site, most of those have never officially been labelled as EXPLOIT by the devs, just eventually fixed. So is the blog series titled wrong,according to you?

I am willing to concede that taking an "I know it when I see it"* stance can be overly conservative, but your argument is like a toddler trying to excuse their behavior by saying "Mommy said I wasn't allowed to eat two cookies, she didn't say I couldn't eat three".

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_know_it_when_I_see_it
"no logs, only fix"

Classy

Post by Classy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 00:15

....He's not serious.

Declining chests was not an exploit until it was. Anything the mods on the official forum don't like the smell of is an exploit unless the devs say it isn't (which almost never happens). Lostmauth set was just mad overpowered but totally WAI until the devs decided otherwise. And so on and so forth.

Bert

Post by Bert » Tue Apr 25, 2017 00:18

Of course devs will always admit 1shot feats or exploit like these that require some work around to be a bug or glitch, the charade must go on. And players must continue to be gullible, admitting even the slighest and remote chance that these are being put in the game purposefully is something that goes beyond their realm of understanding. What? Santa claus doesn't exist either ?!

LancerOPM

Post by LancerOPM » Tue Apr 25, 2017 09:03

beckylunatic wrote:Instead of acting like this is obvious and I am just dense, what would you call it when there is a way to do a thing that is not how the game UI indicates it should be done? Particularly one that gives a distinct advantage to a player who knows how to do the thing vs. one who does not (or won't do it for ethical reasons).

I mean, the entire series of Exploit History blogs on this site, most of those have never officially been labelled as EXPLOIT by the devs, just eventually fixed. So is the blog series titled wrong,according to you?

I am willing to concede that taking an "I know it when I see it"* stance can be overly conservative, but your argument is like a toddler trying to excuse their behavior by saying "Mommy said I wasn't allowed to eat two cookies, she didn't say I couldn't eat three".

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_know_it_when_I_see_it
"for the devs, exploits are not a matter of perspective. An exploit is defined as abusing any bug that grants an unfair advantage over other players. It's not about what YOU think is or is not legit. It's all up to the devs."

thats what a moderator told me, what am i supposed to think after ?

You can play the game without even realizing that you are abusing a bug ex: decline button with the Dungeon chests, now how would you excuse this behaviour, Has the entire community exploited or not so far?
Remember when they banned tons of players on 22 December? For them at first sight whoever claimed a free parcel more than 20 times in a day = Exploit, sure DEVS are allowed to back down their statements whenever they want... so its only about their word against ours.

""I mean, the entire series of Exploit History blogs on this site, most of those have never officially been labelled as EXPLOIT by the devs, just eventually fixed. So is the blog series titled wrong,according to you?""

discuss with the moderators over this.

Bert

Post by Bert » Tue Apr 25, 2017 09:57

I call them cheats because I believe they were put in there on purpose by devs. Exploit usually have a conotation of unintended bug or glitch related to the word. The precise determination of what is and what is not an exploit can be controversial. In all cases, players who use them are always cheaters.

Dem0n888

Post by Dem0n888 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:42

Lots of people know this procedure on xbox. Don't pay anything for it, just ask around.

Works wirh Relic Gear and weapons. I'd already restored all mine anyway :|

Downesy91

Post by Downesy91 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 13:05

You know what GFY mister
Have one of each reagent
Press X on item arms for example scroll down to restore
Press restore and spam Square
Your welcome dont pay this leech

netsrong
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by netsrong » Tue Apr 25, 2017 13:09

Just dont break the conrtroller :mrgreen:

Bert

Post by Bert » Tue Apr 25, 2017 13:17

Downesy91 wrote:You know what GFY mister
Have one of each reagent
Press X on item arms for example scroll down to restore
Press restore and spam Square
Your welcome dont pay this leech
I lol'd.

Dem0n888

Post by Dem0n888 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 14:15

You need all the Voninblood but only 1 of everything else. But gg Downesy, I like your style.

Silverkelt

Post by Silverkelt » Tue Apr 25, 2017 14:19

jeebus..

just whatever..

Anyways.. totally separate conversation.. all of those millions raked in from console.. they improving the game yet? lol..

Natsu
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock

Post by Natsu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 14:33

WP craptic WP!

netsrong
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by netsrong » Tue Apr 25, 2017 14:53

It's just a work around folks :D

It's doesn;t break the game
It's doesn't cause them to lose money
It's doesn't Dps

I hurt myself today
to see if i still feel.
I focus on the pain,
the only thing thats real.
what have I become 8-)