Another Mass Banning

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
teahupoo16
Favorite Class: Guardian Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Another Mass Banning

Post by teahupoo16 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 14:52

I try to get in touch by sending a ticket, but they only respond with an automatic response stating that this ticket is duplicated. Due to the first one I sent and I did not get a concrete answer! Can we only send 1 ticket per account?
I do not know how to solve this injustice anymore! :(

LancerOPM
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Post by LancerOPM » Tue Jun 13, 2017 16:36

teahupoo16 wrote:I try to get in touch by sending a ticket, but they only respond with an automatic response stating that this ticket is duplicated. Due to the first one I sent and I did not get a concrete answer! Can we only send 1 ticket per account?
I do not know how to solve this injustice anymore! :(
if they answered you , you should be able to reply to their email by clicking on reply, so u wont get a duplicate ticket.

teahupoo16
Favorite Class: Guardian Fighter

Post by teahupoo16 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 21:35

[/quote]
if they answered you , you should be able to reply to their email by clicking on reply, so u wont get a duplicate ticket.[/quote]
Thank you, I did not know I could respond by email.

beckylunatic
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric

Post by beckylunatic » Thu Jun 15, 2017 16:43

After the initial response to a ticket, you should ONLY continue the conversation via email.

It looks like not realizing this might be why some players get bogged down in cancelled duplicate tickets instead of actually managing to interact with a CS rep. I hadn't pieced that together.

J0shi, maybe you should update the CS interaction template with that detail as well.

-----------------------------

I don't have access to CS emails sent to people with issues using the system, but here are some snippets of a recent reply to a ticket of mine (result of me clicking every option while monkeying with a "stuck" issue)

Automated
To update your question with additional information, please respond directly to this email or click here to view your ticket on our support site.
Note that it says I can view my ticket on the website but not that I should attempt to update it there. This could be clarified with a statement that the website should only be used to view ticket status, not for updates.

Personalized
Do you still need help with this issue? Please respond to this email if so, and I'll be more than happy to assist.
Completely clear that if I want further help, I need to deal with it via email, not the website.
"no logs, only fix"

Janne
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue

Post by Janne » Thu Jun 15, 2017 17:05

You can update the tickets on the website (or at least could few months ago). It didn't had issue with opening a second ticket or anything, it just added the info to the ticket conversation.

The issue is when banned, there is no access to the ticket system at all (after the login cookie expires, if the user was logged in to arc site at the time of the ban).