XBox Exodus

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
PiratePete
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock
Preferred Gametype: PVE

XBox Exodus

Post by PiratePete » Tue Jul 03, 2018 23:22

I've noticed what appears to be a trend in the last few weeks; high item level players leaving the game, apparently for good.

Watch trade chat, more than a few guys cashing out on all their enchaments; And they aren't being sold off for A.D.

Edited to correct my typo.
Last edited by PiratePete on Fri Jul 06, 2018 19:16, edited 1 time in total.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: XBox Exodus

Post by j0Shi » Wed Jul 04, 2018 08:41

:( If you're considering leaving yourself, I'd strongly recommend waiting out the Ravenloft release. Game picked up some hype again due to the setting being overly popular. That however mostly new players coming in. Not much changes in terms of endgame (appeal).

This game surely has shitty retention rates though. It's built to constantly bring new people in.So it's nothing new that veteran drop out like flies, but given the past mods I also wouldn't be surprised if it's more than usual right now.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

dupeks
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Post by dupeks » Thu Jul 05, 2018 16:34

Players selling items for AD doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me if they intend to quit... don't cash shops prefer enchantments over currency?

MinMax Fortytwo

Post by MinMax Fortytwo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 14:29

Does it still lag or did they finally fix it?

PutzBoy78

Post by PutzBoy78 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 17:42

well if gold sellers are projecting the same AD refinement system coming to console then AD would have more value in the new mod than enchantments. honestly over time enchantments are a bad investment (not as bad as artifact gear mind you) since UES devaluation, recent ward distributions and sells, and removal of having dual enchants for upgrades should result in lower cost enchants.