PC It's gonna hit the fan

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Re: It's gonna hit the fan

Post by Shadowblade » Wed Sep 26, 2018 03:00

Mr.Linux wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 02:18
BTW Shadowblade, Craig Zinkievich left 3 years ago to work as the CEO of Cold Iron.
Never heard of either of them... :?
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll:

Mr.Linux
Favorite Class: Control Wizard
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by Mr.Linux » Wed Sep 26, 2018 18:52

Shadowblade wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 03:00
Mr.Linux wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 02:18
BTW Shadowblade, Craig Zinkievich left 3 years ago to work as the CEO of Cold Iron.
Never heard of either of them... :?
Sorry, I was confused and read the wrong user name on the posting. Oops! NW1234 was the one who brought up the old executive Craig Zinkievich. He left Cryptic and works a small company now called "Cold Iron Studios". They had a hand in making one game in the last 3 years. Also, I thought I heard that Stephen D'Angelo was replaced? I don't keep up on every little software company's staffing. Cryptic has a high turnover of employees compared to others. They removed the staff page from their website and the last time I looked a woman was in charge there.

Blister
Favorite Class: Hunter Ranger

Post by Blister » Fri Sep 28, 2018 15:04

Mr.Linux wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 03:35
Sorry if I am wrong, but the more I read Blisters posts, the more he sounds paranoid or delusional to the point I expect them to spout some nonsense about chem-trails and UFO conspiracies.
My paranoia is not exclusive of their attempts to silence me.

Mr.Linux
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by Mr.Linux » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:27

Blister wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 15:04
Mr.Linux wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 03:35
Sorry if I am wrong, but the more I read Blisters posts, the more he sounds paranoid or delusional to the point I expect them to spout some nonsense about chem-trails and UFO conspiracies.
My paranoia is not exclusive of their attempts to silence me.
So they are sending them after you too?? Better run! I should have known better when I saw this van parked outside my house.