Evening Downtimes

We'll let you know.
j0Shi
Site Admin

Evening Downtimes

Post by j0Shi » Fri Jun 01, 2018 14:04

Hey fellas!

You may have noticed that we are experiencing regular evening downtimes or slow page loading since a few weeks. It usually starts around 1 AM GMT, which is night hours for EU and evening hours for the US, and takes 2-3 hours, depending on the day.

We've talked to our hoster and apparently their own backup script is causing the issue. They are working on it, but it looks like we unfortunately have to live with it for a little longer. So you best shot is avoiding the problematic times and visit the page in the morning / afternoon.

Cheers!
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: Evening Downtimes

Post by j0Shi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:50

I just got an update from the hoster that they're reducing the backup functionality in order to enhance website performance. They didn't specifically mention that this change is related to the downtimes, but their automated backup script causes high load on the server, I hope that this should help. I guess we'll see tonight :)
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: Evening Downtimes

Post by j0Shi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 16:24

We recently switched hosters. So this should no longer be an issue :D