PC Razorwood CA Bonus

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Razorwood CA Bonus

Post by Shadowblade » Sat Jul 07, 2018 23:47

The new Razorwood companion has:

Active Bonus: 25% Combat Advantage, +2.5% Critical Severity.
Applies to you as long as this companion is active.

The combat advantage bonus, is this a +25 additive modifier to your total CAB %, or is it a multiplicative modifier of x1.25?

EG
30% +25% = 55%
30% x1.25 = 37.5%

Cheers!
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll:

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: Razorwood CA Bonus

Post by j0Shi » Sun Jul 08, 2018 07:42

"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

Shadowblade

Post by Shadowblade » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:12

Oh, thank you for that!

I toyed with the idea of a high CHA, high CAB build a while back, as a couple of BtA companions had dropped (in Winter Festival, I think). But people said they had been nerfed. But this one looks fine!

I MUST have this!

Cheers!
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

Shadowblade

Post by Shadowblade » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:13

Although, maybe they meant 2.5% and they'll nerf it as soon as I make it Legendary!

:(