Can someone please help me find the gold selling and exploits?

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
Eugee
Favorite Class: Oathbound Paladin
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Can someone please help me find the gold selling and exploits?

Post by Eugee » Thu Jul 12, 2018 19:35

I'm on the verge of getting banned from /r/Neverwinter for posting a link to a *screenshot* from NWU, because it violates the TOS (PWE's I guess?) and has exploits and gold selling.

But I've been looking for this shit all day and I can't find it for the live of me! If I'm going to get fucking kicked off /r/Neverwinter I'd at least like to buy some fucking gold or exploits!

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: Can someone please help me find the gold selling and exploits?

Post by j0Shi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 23:42

Looks like you're run into the hyperbole this site is surrounded by :)

We post about exploits in this blog category: https://blog.nwo-uncensored.com/categor ... r/exploit/

Gold selling and third party marketing is not allowed around here, because there are better alternatives like EpicNPC etc. out there. Not sure this "helps", because I'm pretty sure your post was sarcastic, but there you go. That's why we can't be linked ;)
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

Eugee
Favorite Class: Oathbound Paladin
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by Eugee » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:29

LOL yes, your sarcasm detector is ON POINT, sir!

I'm so fed up with that subreddit. It's fine--I only just discovered NWU and I've found more meaningful content here in a month than I did in multiple years over there.

Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Post by Shadowblade » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:58

I can't help.

I would love to be able to automate professions, so I press a key and watch it all done in front of my eyes, but even that is strongly discouraged round here. Dupeks keybinds and aliases is fine, though.

:)
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll: