Dual Stat Enchants on Companions

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Dual Stat Enchants on Companions

Post by Shadowblade » Fri Aug 10, 2018 04:56

A player was having a fit in PE recently because his guild just found out that dual stat enchants like Brutal and Cruel don't work on companions.

I vaguely recall something about them not proccing on Summoned companions with bondings, but they seem to work on my Ioun Stone.

Anyone know anything?

Cheers!

:)
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll:

Spideymt
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Re: Dual Stat Enchants on Companions

Post by Spideymt » Fri Aug 10, 2018 05:51

Its a visual bug:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neve ... -the-stats

And tbh i think a lot of ppl try to push the prices for radiants/silvery etc. with this false rumour.
So best way to check :
Check your stats when you get you gifts from pet.

So: They are working. Just a visual bug.

Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Re: Dual Stat Enchants on Companions

Post by Shadowblade » Fri Aug 10, 2018 13:48

Ah, OK. It's just on the Companion's stat sheet they don't show?

That's one of the advantages of using an Augment, as I went by my GF character's stats and didn't look at the Ioun.

I'm also getting a little more than +18% for the Edritch rune as well, but I suppose CHA score also comes into it somewhere.

This is good, as a few days ago I decided to put Brtuals in the DEF slots for my Companion's rings so I'd get more Max hp on the GF as well as DEF. I have Draconic in OFF, and the triple-stat Enchants also work.

Cheers!
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll: