Character Simulator question

Fire away with all your general site and brand related feedback!
Jappe
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Character Simulator question

Post by Jappe » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:10

So I'm testing out what enchantments I need to build for my TR for Mod 14 in the character simulator.
There's a few pointers I noticed:

- When I equip the Banditlord's Assault or Raid Hat the equip bonus gives me 1545 critical strike instead of the 1500 it should. Also when equipping Jawripper's Gloves I get 886 critical strike rather than 860 I should get. Also when adding a R14 Azure in offense slot I'm getting 1030 crit strike instead of 1000. I have no clue why I'm getting more than I should. I tried R14 radiant as well and it gave me 1030 power too instead of the 1000 it should. I only have race and ability score selected and a few pieces of gear. No mount bonuses selected yet. Then on the other hand when picking R14 Dark enchantment I get exactly 1000 armor penetration as I should.

- Can't seem to be able to find Vistani Vest in the simulator. I have Blue gear ticked and minimum item level is 375. I do see other blue gear from Ravenloft but not the Vistani Vest.

EDIT: And of course I'm so stupid I didn't realize it's the 3% extra from being a Dragonborn :roll:

j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: Character Simulator question

Post by j0Shi » Sun Aug 19, 2018 17:46

Jappe wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:10
So I'm testing out what enchantments I need to build for my TR for Mod 14 in the character simulator.
There's a few pointers I noticed:

- When I equip the Banditlord's Assault or Raid Hat the equip bonus gives me 1545 critical strike instead of the 1500 it should. Also when equipping Jawripper's Gloves I get 886 critical strike rather than 860 I should get. Also when adding a R14 Azure in offense slot I'm getting 1030 crit strike instead of 1000. I have no clue why I'm getting more than I should. I tried R14 radiant as well and it gave me 1030 power too instead of the 1000 it should. I only have race and ability score selected and a few pieces of gear. No mount bonuses selected yet. Then on the other hand when picking R14 Dark enchantment I get exactly 1000 armor penetration as I should.

- Can't seem to be able to find Vistani Vest in the simulator. I have Blue gear ticked and minimum item level is 375. I do see other blue gear from Ravenloft but not the Vistani Vest.

EDIT: And of course I'm so stupid I didn't realize it's the 3% extra from being a Dragonborn :roll:
Could you link/pm me your character so I can take a look? From your description it seems that there is some sort of % bonus applied.

For the Vistani Vest: Please attach a screenshot and I'll add the item. Cheers!
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

reptileEverywhere
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Post by reptileEverywhere » Mon Aug 27, 2018 06:07

iam lost , this page didn offer me enough information about it:-(
not everyone join this site is a veteran
example is the total stat your dps?? what is the total stat good for?
is this site only targeting highend player?
why i cant put low lv gear?
can i link character?

Jappe
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by Jappe » Wed Aug 29, 2018 07:59

Sorry for the late reply. You can find the Vistani Vest here: https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Vistani_Vest

And I already figured it was the Dragonborn's 3% bonus that applied :) thanks joShi!