Rumours of Bans for some exploit or other (hunts I think)

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
Guam
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Rumours of Bans for some exploit or other (hunts I think)

Post by Guam » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:27

Hi guys I have people in game banging on about some ban or other that's been threatened on PS4 (am on Xbox) and they say people have been banned on PC (i think it may relate to a feature you did recently on whatever this hunt thing may be).
Am trying to get to the bottom of this for Guildies who keep bringing this up in chat (hot gossip topic right now).
Any clue whether any of this is true or is it just the usual BS rumor mill grinding away?

Onward and upward :)

Guam
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter

Re: Rumours of Bans for some exploit or other (hunts I think)

Post by Guam » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:36

PiratePete
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock

Post by PiratePete » Thu Sep 13, 2018 13:00

I'm on xbox. From what I understand nobody has been banned on PC and the glitch lasted for months. My guess is that this is a scare tactic. My reply to a ban, for those tards; Charge Back Mother Fuckers! I'm getting every dime back! FYI, they read these forums.

My question is, what about all these stories we hear about Microsoft verification for a patch, and taking weeks to accomplish? Can't fix anything to benefit a player, but Lordy, if you think a gamer is getting over on you....

Oh, to the little bitches who whined about the hunts, Fuck You!

Mr.Linux
Favorite Class: Control Wizard

Post by Mr.Linux » Wed Sep 19, 2018 20:52

My wife told me the other day, she noticed a steady decline in people wanting to hunt in Ravenloft. She assumes it is from them plugging up that leak. Most requests on PC now are for Major and Minor Heroic Encounter. I believe they were busy the first few weeks just getting the instances to align and filling in pot holes. After that they took off for the PAX convention and left the B Team in charge.