PC Neverember's Recruitment Event

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Neverember's Recruitment Event

Post by Shadowblade » Thu Nov 08, 2018 08:22

So I could make a new level 1 character and do the new Sword Coast Chronicles and start Mod 15 and get a lot of freebies for that character, including a Runic Bag of Holding.

But I will also earn Lord Neverember's Incentive currencies, and can buy a BtA Runic Bag of Holding and various stones and marks I can send to a Main.

But could I do that with TWO level 1 characters and get two BtA Runic Bags of Holding?

And so on...

I have some empty character slots as I have been waiting for the Druid, but after almost five years, I might as well use them.

But then, I could just grind Max AD for 8 days and buy a Runic from the Auction House!

Cheers!

:)
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll:

Burlyfish
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Re: Neverember's Recruitment Event

Post by Burlyfish » Thu Nov 08, 2018 15:44

No clue but i would also think we can delete alts and make new ones also. Then i have enough xp boosters and scrolls of xp a could level up at least 3 alts from 0 to 70 in a couple minutes. Will have to give it a try this weekend to see what happens.

Shadowblade

Post by Shadowblade » Fri Nov 09, 2018 01:20

Oh, please let us know the result!

I used up most of my XP Tomes on the last 2xRP before Mod 15. I did get a few extra 45k rAD, though. And I got 3 lots just before Maintenance on Nov 6th. Now, I get about 500 to 1750 AD per character per level up.

I only had 2 CW so I made a Tiefling. My new character is level 33, but has only 15 Incentive tokens from the level up boxes. So how will I get 100 for the BtA Runic bag? We probably have to do a LOT of other stuff for the BtA vendor, not just level up. :(

I know some people who were going to use 1 character slot, force level it, buy the BtA stuff, delete new Alt, create another, rinse and repeat. I suppose they had XP Tomes and IG Solo skirmish in mind. But it may take a lot more than that.

Cheers!

:)
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

Shadowblade

Post by Shadowblade » Fri Nov 09, 2018 01:23

Oh, with my new Character, there was a One Time Only 33% discount on a Runic Bag in the Zen Market, for that character only. I checked on other characters and it was not there. I bought it, as it was barely more than the full price of a Greater Bag of Holding, and then made another Alt, and the discount was gone for him as well.