PC Signets of Patronage

What does not belong in any other section does probably belong here.
Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Signets of Patronage

Post by Shadowblade » Wed Dec 19, 2018 02:53

I thought these things were consumable, but all I can do is mark as Protected or Discard.

So do I just need to have it in Inventory to get the reductions in campaign currencies?

And if so, can I move it to any other Alt whenever I like? I thought they were per character, like the Campaign Unlocks.

If i was wrong about that, I think I just did a silly thing that cost me a ton of AD!

:P :shock:

And if I have two of the same Signet in my bags, will I get double the currency reduction?
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll:

Shadowblade
Favorite Class: Devoted Cleric
Preferred Gametype: BOTH

Re: Signets of Patronage

Post by Shadowblade » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:02

DOH!

I am an idiot!

I use the Signet of Patronage on the same screen as I made it! Only on the newer character!

Cheers!

:)
:shock:
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a HAMSTER! man in possession of a good HAMSTER!, must be in want of a QUACK!"
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen (1775–1817)

Good to see forum censorship never makes things look worse then they actually were to start with.

:roll: