NWO:UN Item Database

Help improve our very own Neverwinter Online tools.
j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: NWO:UN Item Database

Post by j0Shi » Sun Jun 18, 2017 17:35

Apparently it was a mixture of two bugs that caused trouble. First of all body armor was not included in the item level pass for reasons I don't know. I've corrected that and all should now have the correct new item levels. Secondly I adjusted the new minimum item level for the Character Simulator so high that no Artifact Neck and Waist made the threshold. This has been fixed as well. The new minimum item level is now 390, which should include all relevant endgame gear.

In case you find wrong item levels both in tooltips or the item database, let me know. I obviously haven't checked every single one. I'm especially not sure everything worked on transmute items and stuff pre 70. If you wanna go over it, be my guest. But it's not a pressing issue as it does not affect the Character Simulator.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

DarkStarr
Favorite Class: Great Weapon Fighter
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by DarkStarr » Sun Jun 18, 2017 20:53

j0Shi wrote:
DarkStarr wrote:A lot of epic chest armor is MIA as are all neck/waist artifact items.
Sorry, stuff is back 8-)
Awesome, nice work. I love the simulator even if it's not 100% accurate it helps plan out what I want/need a heck of a lot better than just figuring it out myself.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:33

I just completed the Mod 11b item pass minus some stuff from the Mysterious Merchant. If you find other stuff missing, let me know.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 16:44

Changes v1.1.1:
  • When searching for gear in the item database you know have the options to pick "Weapons" (all Main and Off-Hands) and "Armor" (all four pieces). The old "Armor" options is renamed to "Body".
  • There's a new "Hunting" category.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Thu Oct 26, 2017 13:25

Changes v1.1.2:
  • Gateway Sword Coast Adventure dices are now officially rip. They do no longer appear in the item database, but some companions might still have them in their tooltip.

felfer
Favorite Class: Control Wizard
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Post by felfer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 15:04

Greetings everyone.

I'm newbie in all that stuffs of Neverwinter and I would like to know if I can use the Item Databse searching, in my web site, as ajax implamentation?

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Mar 23, 2018 18:45

felfer wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 15:04
Greetings everyone.

I'm newbie in all that stuffs of Neverwinter and I would like to know if I can use the Item Databse searching, in my web site, as ajax implamentation?
Hey mate! Could you specify what app you're trying to build / what you want to accomplish?

felfer
Favorite Class: Control Wizard
Preferred Gametype: PVP

Post by felfer » Sat Mar 24, 2018 04:19

Hi, Josh.

I would like to build up an app that, depending on user parameters, shows an item grid, just like Item Database shows.
This grid will be feeded by an ajax call right through "https://nwo-uncensored.com/phpBB3/app.p ... et_dbitems" just like yours.

(Im Sorry. My english is a few poor).

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Wed Mar 28, 2018 20:46

felfer wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 04:19
Hi, Josh.

I would like to build up an app that, depending on user parameters, shows an item grid, just like Item Database shows.
This grid will be feeded by an ajax call right through "https://nwo-uncensored.com/phpBB3/app.p ... et_dbitems" just like yours.

(Im Sorry. My english is a few poor).
Hey!

I'll make sure to implement an API call that can handle this. It shouldn't be too much trouble, but might take the holidays and a couple extra days.

Cheers

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 02:16

Changes v1.1.4:
  • FEATURE: M14 Wanted Posters are now included in the "Hunting" category of the item search form
  • FEATURE: You can now search for Tarokka Cards in the item search form (the option is located below "Restoration Resource" in the category list.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 16:26

We recently switched hosters and are still in the process of working through a few issues. If you have trouble loading icons in the Toolbase please try flushing your browser cache.

AnarchyKamikaze
Favorite Class: Trickster Rogue

Post by AnarchyKamikaze » Mon Jul 23, 2018 01:22

j0Shi wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 17:35
Apparently it was a mixture of two bugs that caused trouble. First of all body armor was not included in the item level pass for reasons I don't know. I've corrected that and all should now have the correct new item levels. Secondly I adjusted the new minimum item level for the Character Simulator so high that no Artifact Neck and Waist made the threshold. This has been fixed as well. The new minimum item level is now 390, which should include all relevant endgame gear.

In case you find wrong item levels both in tooltips or the item database, let me know. I obviously haven't checked every single one. I'm especially not sure everything worked on transmute items and stuff pre 70. If you wanna go over it, be my guest. But it's not a pressing issue as it does not affect the Character Simulator.
Maybe I missed something but what happened to the older Artifact Gear Neck/Waist like the Demon Lord Set (Demogorgon's Gridle of Might/Baphomet's Infernal Talisman)? They may not be the newest gear but still run at end game and at legendary their item level is still above the new minimum.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:46

Make sure to adjust your gear settings in the tool to include older stuff. Standard is nothing older than mod 12.

kevbob
Favorite Class: Guardian Fighter

Post by kevbob » Thu Aug 16, 2018 18:23

Hey all,

1. thank you MUCH for hosting and updating and working on the Item Database and the character manager and all the other stuff you all do and host on this site. as a newer player, i am CONSTANTLY coming back to your site! it is a HUGE help and a wonderful resource.

2. i apologize if this is not in the correct forum

3. i can not find the vistani gear / armor in the database (which is why i'm assuming i can't find it in the character manager, because it pulls its listings/options from the item database?)

The Weapons, and Necklace, Belt, Rings, Artifcacts from that set are all present.

I can not find the Head, Chest, Arms, Legs pieces however.

for reference:
https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Vistani_Armor

the "All classes" items i can find in the dB and use in the Char Manager

the Per Class items, Head, chest, arms, feet/legs slot items i can not.

A. is this a known issue and if so OK

B. am i just missing some check box / option and they are there but i'm just not seeing them? if so, sorry for the trouble but if anyone has a suggestion please let me know what to try.

C. something else, in which case provided it's not a lot of trouble it would be useful for players like me who are newer and trying to handle alts etc to be able to use the Vistani items a a "default" for when gearing characters.

thank you for the time!

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Sun Aug 19, 2018 17:48

Hey mate. Thanks for the hint. Some Vistani items are indeed still missing. I'll try to add them this week and will use the wiki as source.

Cheers!