NWO:UN Character Manager (Ratings Calculator)

Help improve our very own Neverwinter Online tools.
j0Shi
Site Admin

Re: NWO:UN Character Manager (Ratings Calculator)

Post by j0Shi » Thu Feb 08, 2018 16:32

I just hotfixed an issue with custom items not working in the Mod 12b simulator. Custom items instead no longer work in the Mod 12 simulator. Since that one is outdated though, nobody should care :)
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

dairyZeus
Favorite Class: Control Wizard
Preferred Gametype: PVE

Post by dairyZeus » Thu Feb 08, 2018 22:50

It would be nice if force of will could be added to the feats section and then add to crit chance like wisdom does for the paladin.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Feb 09, 2018 07:16

dairyZeus wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 22:50
It would be nice if force of will could be added to the feats section and then add to crit chance like wisdom does for the paladin.
Hey. I see what I can do.
"This information is not official and is not supported by PWE. This content was removed from the official neverwinter forums because it provides information that is potentially false and sheds a negative light on unpublished and unknown drop rates within the game." -melodywhr

dairyZeus

Post by dairyZeus » Fri Feb 09, 2018 22:44

j0Shi wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 07:16
dairyZeus wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 22:50
Hey. I see what I can do.
I list things as I come across them just for the sake of listing them incase you ever get bored and want to add more features.

I have and always will love this tool and quite frankly spend far too much time on here.

Please, never take any of my feedback as criticism.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Feb 16, 2018 14:00

No worries. I appreciate all feedback. Cheers! :)

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 02:28

Changes v1.1.3:
  • Since all platforms now operate under the same version, the old tools got removed and 12b versions renamed.
  • Links to simulator12b or artifacts12b are rerouted internally to not break any existing external links. So this (app.php/nwountools/character/simulator) and this (app.php/nwountools/character/simulator12b) points to the same page.
  • Omu boons have been added to the simulator. The tool wasn't really set up to handle the functionality of Mod 12/13 boons, so I had to get a little creative. Whenever you activate a boon from the Mod 12 set, the corresponding counterpart in Omu disappears (and vice versa) so that you can only ever pick three of the same type.
  • All boons are now shown within a slider feature to make them take less space overall. They can still be toggled by clicking the "BOONS" header, but the setting is no longer saved.
  • The Underdark Boon Drow Ambush Tactics now hopefully works as intended.
  • The Elixir of Fate has been removed from the buff bar to prevent picking it twice.

dairyZeus

Post by dairyZeus » Tue Mar 06, 2018 16:17

Thanks for the update, only thing I noticed after playing around with the new gear is that when switching from +4 to +5 on some of the new rings, an enchantment will disappear even though the slot stays the same type (offense/defense).

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 18:34

dairyZeus wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 16:17
Thanks for the update, only thing I noticed after playing around with the new gear is that when switching from +4 to +5 on some of the new rings, an enchantment will disappear even though the slot stays the same type (offense/defense).
Thanks for the report. That should be fixed now. Cheers!

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 14:04

Working through the items of Module 13 unfortunately made it necessary to adjust the internal names of "Primal" Gear pieces of Module 12 as well. When loading your builds the next time, all Primal Gear will have disappeared and has to be reslotted. Please note that Primal Gear in Module 13 characters can only be accessed through their "Vivified" version:

Click the slot -> choose "Vifivied Primal" -> switch back to normal Primal Gear using the rarity buttons that appear.

Btw.: Not all classes have their Module 13 gear yet. I'll let you know once I'm finished.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:07

I completed the items pass for Mod 13. All gear should now be available in the simulator. Have fun building your toons. Please check set bonuses and such, as always.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Sun May 27, 2018 15:26

Due to a bugfix some of your custom items might have been deslotted from current loadouts. They are still there and fully functional, but you need to add them again. Also there's a known error that custom Insignias aren't working. I'm on it.

Ez_Bee

Post by Ez_Bee » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:00

the Primal rings can get 20 stacks? or is this a fault in calculator?

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 14:22

Ez_Bee wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:00
Well you're unlikely to reach 20 stacks because you would have to kill 20 enemies every ten seconds. It's just the limit we chose for the ring. You would need to run your own tests to figure out what the usual proc amount for your toon is. But my impression is that it indeed stacks for each enemy you kill. If your tests suggest the opposite, please let me know.

Cheers!

Ez_Bee

Post by Ez_Bee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 17:06

j0Shi wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 14:22
Ez_Bee wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:00
Well you're unlikely to reach 20 stacks because you would have to kill 20 enemies every ten seconds. It's just the limit we chose for the ring. You would need to run your own tests to figure out what the usual proc amount for your toon is. But my impression is that it indeed stacks for each enemy you kill. If your tests suggest the opposite, please let me know.

Cheers!
Thanks for the reply. i will test when i can afford them. Just found in some patch notes that you can stack the 1% of different rings. so maybe 2% is max anyways

Ez_Bee

Post by Ez_Bee » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:08

Each ring has 1 stack max and i think additional kills refresh stacks. calculated on base power.

when can we expect the addition of mod 14 items? :)

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Mon Jul 09, 2018 08:18

Ez_Bee wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:08
when can we expect the addition of mod 14 items? :)
I hoped it could be done this weekend, but all the downtimes made it hard to actually parse items. So I'm going to need a couple extra days. Hopeing to have all the stuff from the collection up on Wednesday, the 490 - 540 "transmutes" that drop from the world, campaign and Hunts will take a little longer. It's 400+ items so I'm going to add them gradually.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 02:17

Changes v1.1.4:
  • BUGFIX: All custom items should now fully work in the Character Simulator.
  • FEATURE: The gear filter option in the character simulator now comes with a field that allows to set a rating minimum threshold. You can for example only show gear with >= 1,000 Power.
  • FEATURE: The Heroic Paladin Feat "Force of Will" is now included in the sim.
  • FEATURE: Overload Enchantments now add the stats of their procs. WARNING: The procs aren't permanent ingame so this should only be used temporarily to see the max possible stat increase. Additionally the enchantments in the tool stack, which imho might not be how they work ingame. You have to work around these flaws for now.
  • FEATURE: There's now an auto-fill for Utility Enchantments
  • CHANGE: PVP Boons no longer grant item level
  • FEATURE: Added Ravenloft campaign boons
  • REMOVE: The option to toggle gemmed gear was removed
  • FEATURE: A new text input box allows to define the minimum mod to choose gear from. Default is current mod minus 2. WARNING: This might lead to missing gear when loading characters that were using older gear. You'll have to adjust the setting and re-do your char. Sorry!

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 02:23

The update to the Toolbase unfortunately does not mean that all M14 items are in the database yet. That's a separate step I'm still working on. Here's the current state:
  • Collection Items:
    • Guardian Fighter
    • Scourge Warlock
    • Trickster Rogue
    • Control Wizard
    • Hunter Ranger
    • Great Weapon Fighter
    • Oathbound Paladin
    • Devoted Cleric
  • Barovia Armor Sets:
    • Ghost
    • Artifact
    • Broken One
    • Tempter
    • Seer
    • Beast
    • Horseman
    • Darklord
    • Innocent
    • Marionette
    • Raven
    • Mists
Cheers!

christian4230
Favorite Class: Scourge Warlock

Post by christian4230 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:02

Knowing the bonuses that are assigned to the gear, it would be great to see the various bonuses that will be applied to our toon based upon the gear that we have selected.

j0Shi
Site Admin

Post by j0Shi » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:17

christian4230 wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:02
Knowing the bonuses that are assigned to the gear, it would be great to see the various bonuses that will be applied to our toon based upon the gear that we have selected.
Not sure I understand what you're aiming for. Could you give me an example?

Cheers!